Apply for COVID-19 Small Business Relief!
21st Apr 2020
Chicanos Por La Causa (CPLC) is working hard to provide our communities with the resources and support to weather the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are especially pleased to announce that CPLC Prestamos is now offering two COVID-19 small business relief programs: Payroll Protection and Microloans.
Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- We expect PPP funding to be made available through CARES Act Phase 2 funding. A significant amount is expected to be for small businesses that did not receive funding in the first round.
- We encourage business owners to prepare their applications today for PPP funding as soon as possible.
- CPLC Prestamos can facilitate your PPP application.
- Please note: applying does not ensure funding.
Click here to apply for the Payroll Protection Program.
Small Business COVID-19 Micro Loans
- A COVID-19 Micro Loan is another option for businesses to stay afloat during the pandemic.
- SBA will pay make the first six months of the payment.
- Interest rate of 6.5%
- Up to $25,000
- Funds are available and ready to deploy upon completed/approved/closed process.
Click here to apply for a COVID-19 Micro Loan