CPLC Parenting Arizona and CPLC Parenting Nevada help prevent child abuse by providing family support services statewide through prevention, intervention and treatment programs. These services promote strong families by empowering parents to thrive, thereby creating communities where parents have the skills to raise healthy and successful children.CPLC's Parenting programs provide the following services through six centers across Arizona and Nevada:
- Home Visitation: As a child’s first and most important teacher, parents receive the tools and techniques they need to help their children through our Healthy Families and Parents as Teachers curricula and monthly visits.
- Parenting Classes: Parent Education classes are made available to parents, grandparents and caregivers in various communities throughout Arizona.
- Family Resource Centers: Parents of children in Coconino and Maricopa County are provided and connected to various parent education programs and community resources in either a school or community setting.
- Parent Aide Services: CPLC Parenting Arizona provides transport services and supervision to foster children to and from court mandated family visits.
- Building Resilient Families: Through the Department of Child Safety, CPLC Parenting Arizona provides and connects at risk families to parent education, life skills training, and community resources.
- School Choice: Provides parents of young children the school choice options that best fit their child’s needs by finding high-performing schools in the communities where they live.
6741 N 7th St
Phoenix, AZ 85014
5840 E Calle Santos Bravo
Guadalupe, AZ 85283
201 E Birch Ave # 1
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
220 Main St
Tuba City, AZ 86045
218 W 3rd St
Winslow, AZ 86047
CPLC PARENTING NEVADA
More information available at parentingaz.org.