Adult EducationCPLC's Adult Education services provide access to quality educational opportunities to support employment, job training, and transitioning to post-secondary education. Adult learners will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully function at work, community, and society. Services include:
- Adult Basic Education
- Adult Secondary Education (GED)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Computer Literacy
Please contact the CPLC Community Center for additional information.
- Brings together business, labor, education, and economic development to focus on community workforce issues
- Develops, disseminates, and understands current labor market and economic information and trends
- Brokers new relationships with businesses, job seekers, and the community
- Advocates for the importance of workforce policy, providing perspective about the need for skilled workers
- Enhances the region's ability to meet the workforce needs of local employers
The Business Solutions team will assist in organizing recruitments, screening for a specific candidate pool, posting job openings on local, county, state websites, forwarding applicant resumes, conducting skill assessments, and referring qualified jobseekers. Business Solutions can provide human resource assistance as well.Job Seeker Services
Provides everything you need when you’re looking for a job, to change your career, to develop new skills, or simply the right training. Whether it is resources, information, career counseling, training, or computer access, our professional and knowledgeable staff will work with you to help you achieve your goals.Youth Services
Helping today’s youth prepare for tomorrow’s success is a pivotal part of the Workforce Development Center’s mission. The Center offers specialized services to young people between the ages of 16 and 21. These Centers provide services such as strategies for overcoming barriers to employment, how to prepare for post-secondary education and employment opportunities, attaining educational and skills training credentials, and how to secure employment with career and promotional opportunities.